A great recording quality while you are doing TikTok podcast is an important thing. If your audience couldn’t hear you clearly or all that gets to their ears is echo, it would affect entire viewing experiences and decrease the traffic. Vlogger will be getting less views. The quality of sound is definitely one of the basic steps while creating a stylish backdrop for your videos.
Can You Fill Your Room With Furniture
People would ask this sometimes, Can I just add furniture to solve reverberation? Yes, it does help. This is a cheap solution, it will be a great idea if you have zero to low budget. However, there are few requirements for this method. One, furniture has to be big enough. It is better made with soft materials like foam, for instance, a sofa. Two, the room has to be filled with enough furniture. A single or few pieces of furniture might not play the trick, depending on the room’s size. But at the same time, if it has too much furniture, it might be using too much space. Three, it has to be matched with the setting background.
With all these factors in mind, you might just consider using items that are made with acoustic materials. In this way, you can avoid placing too many pieces of furniture in a room to make it feel overcrowded. Having a simple backdrop in videos, actually helps your audiences to put more focus on yourself. Another important thing, acoustic materials are able to keep sounds from bouncing off surfaces and hitting you in an orderly manner. By placing furniture everywhere, sounds will be going to be everywhere too.
Acoustic Materials You Need
There are many acoustic items that could help you sound better like acoustic foam, acoustic panel, acoustic curtain, wooden acoustic diffuser and acoustic polyester panel. It is possible for you to place several acoustic items to repair “sound” issue, rather than cover the whole room. Certainly, this is not the case if the room is big. If the room you will be vlogging in is spacious, it will likely not work the best. Let’s dive into our top 6 picks acoustic decoration for TikTok video!
The Way of Acoustic Ideas Decorations For TikTok Video
1. Acoustic Foam
This is a private room that using for TikTok podcast. The design is covering entire walls with black egg crate acoustic foam. It has excellent sound acoustical function and absorption while keeping style top of mind.
2. Polyester Fiber Panel
If you think it is too much dark or grey, you want something neat and simple. You can try colorful polyester fiber panel (acoustic polyester panel) or acoustic wall panel. It creates a pleasing atmosphere and maximizes your space. It usually comes with limited thickness so it wouldn’t be very thick to take up much space.
3. Art Acoustic Panel
One of my favorites definitely is art acoustic panel. Art is a very personal thing, it will give you a sort of personality you’d wish audiences to see in your videos. LovelyTeik The Foam Shop has similar custom-made art acoustic panels, with a variety of fabric color options only, not available for art canvas yet.
4. Fabric Acoustic Panel
5. Acoustic Diffuser/Wooden Acoustic Diffuser
Try to be impactful but still able to enhance the acoustical experience? You can go for this design which combination of various acoustic diffusers, materials ranging from wooden to mdf, polystyrene foam and polyester fiber.
6. Other Shapes Acoustic Foam
Another design idea is to mix many kinds of acoustic foams in different shapes. Leave some gaps between each foam to have a kind of freestyle. LovelyTeik The Foam Shop is a specialty shop where you can get many types of acoustic foam. Like, pyramid, square, wave currents, wedge, flat, egg crate, and so on.
7. Acoustic Wall Panel
While the fluted design of the acoustic wall panel adds a visually appealing element to any space, the PET on the back of the panel enhances its sound absorption capabilities. It provides an extra layer of durability and protection, one of latest trend in recent years.
Other Decoration Ideas – Acoustic Curtain From Ikea
Other than our own acoustic products, I also found that Ikea’s sound-absorbing curtain might be a good idea for video filming. According to Ikea’s website, it said it has been ISO verified. I personally never try it before. You may check it out.
You May Interest In Product
Product on saleThe Foam Shop Egg Crate Acoustic Foam (Grade B3)
Square Acoustic FoamRM30.00
Bass Trap Acoustic Foam CornerRM40.00 – RM80.00
The Foam Shop Acoustic Foam DividerRM580.00 – RM700.00
Product on saleThe Foam Shop Egg Crate Acoustic Foam (Grade A)RM65.00 – RM320.00
- Best & Clean Memory Foam From The Foam Shop MalaysiaMemory foam is a kind of polyurethane foam known as viscoelastic. Though this material is… Read more: Best & Clean Memory Foam From The Foam Shop Malaysia
- Acoustic Decoration Ideas to Make TikTok Audio ClearA great recording quality while you are doing TikTok podcast is an important thing. If… Read more: Acoustic Decoration Ideas to Make TikTok Audio Clear
- Top 5 Benefits of Large Acoustic Panel by The Foam ShopHave you ever wanted to do a bigger acoustic panel to upgrade sound quality? Or,… Read more: Top 5 Benefits of Large Acoustic Panel by The Foam Shop
- How to DIY Soundproof Panel That Helps to Block Noises From Window?Make a Flexible Soundproof Panel At A Cheap Price Using Rockwool. One of most inquiries… Read more: How to DIY Soundproof Panel That Helps to Block Noises From Window?
- Kebaikan dan Keburukan – Busa Telur Akustik & Busa PiramidAdakah anda sedang berdebat sama ada untuk menggunakan busa telur akustik atau busa piramid untuk… Read more: Kebaikan dan Keburukan – Busa Telur Akustik & Busa Piramid